Designed by our staff, our "IFAK Standard" was assembled from the ground up to be the ideal tool for Point of Injury care. Centering around TCCC’s MARCH algorithm, this IFAK provides you with all the equipment necessary to provide immediate, life-saving care to the traumatically injured patient. Every piece of equipment was selected for field-proven quality and reliability.
The Hughston Shooting School IFAK Standard features a rip-away pouch with a tri-fold inner design. The kit has a double zipper closure system and is MOLLE-compatible. Numerous pockets and elastic loops keep all of your equipment secure until you’re ready to use it.
• 1 SOFFT-Wide Gen3 Tourniquets or CAT-7
• 1 Law Enforcement Z-Fold Combat Gauze
• 1 4” Emergency Trauma Bandage
• 2 Hyfin Vented Chest Seals
• 2 3”x4.1yd Gauze rolls
• 1 Heat-reflective Thermal Blanket
• 2 Nitrile exam gloves (2/pk)
• 1 EMT Shears
Dimensions: 7”H x 6”W x 4”D