- 1 Steel Hammer Bushing for the Mark III 22/45
- 1 "Kanewolf" Slingshot upgrade
- 1 LCI replacement in black OR stainless steel
- 1 "Firestarter" Titanium Firing Pin
- 1 "Eagle Talon" Extractor
- 1 Extended Magazine Release
- Magazines will slip right out
- Easier takedown and cleaning
- Can reduce failure to feeds
- Comes with colored installation instructions
This high quality 304 stainless steel bushing is made for high duty cycle shooting and replaces the Ruger factory bushing allowing you to safely remove the Magazine Disconnect from the firearm. There are instructions on the internet showing the use of washers and other parts, but this is unreliable and unsafe! Use an actual part that is designed for the job. This bushing lets the hammer move properly and at the correct speed. You will be pleased with the fit and final result with this bushing. If you know how to clean this gun you can easily remove the disconnect. Removing the disconnect allows the magazines to fall free, allows them to seat properly and does allow the gun to fire with the magazine out for tactical competition and self-defense scenarios. Check to see if your state requires the magazine disconnect installed if the firearm is ever resold.
MKIII -ALL MODELS!
- MKIII 22-45
- MKIII 22-45 Competition
- MKIII 22-45 Government Target
- MKIII 22-45 Target
- MKIII Competition
- MKIII Government Target
- MKIII Target
- MKIII LITE
- MKIII Hunter
- Enables "sling shot" loading action
- Eliminates unnecessary wear on bolt catch and bolt face
- Does not affect last round hold open mechanism
- Installs in minutes
In most modern firearms its common for the user to be able to pull back on the slide and release to load the first round into the chamber. This is often referred to as "sling shot" action. Frustratingly enough, for the Ruger 22/45 this is not the case. The design of the bolt stop forces the shooter to press on the slide release to load the first round. Unfortunately, in the case the user does not first pull the bolt back this action can result in wear on the bolt stop and bolt face. The "KaneWolf" part kit installs in minutes and allows Ruger 22/45 owners to perform reliable and consistent "sling shot" action. With a specially designed bolt stop that is spring assisted your Ruger 22/45 can function just like any other modern firearm today. All other functions of the pistol are completely unaffected, including the last round hold open.
Please note that this part kit is designed to fit all Ruger polymer frame Mark III 22/45 model pistols.
- Titanium is 40% lighter than steel
- Helps reduce lock time for higher accuracy
- Non-corrosive and highly durable
- TANDEMKROSS LIFETIME guarantee
The TANDEMKROSS "Fire Starter" Titanium firing pin is a drop in replacement for the factory firing pin. A titanium firing pin is lighter and moves faster than a heavier steel pin. This reduces lock time and allows the gun to go off faster which can help to improve accuracy. The lighter titanium pin is resistant to mushrooming and will provide repeatability with positive primer strikes. With less deformation of the casing due to the lighter weight of the firing pin it can also lead to better extraction. The stability of titanium over steel makes it an ideal choice of material when operating in extreme heat or cold conditions.
"Eagle Talon" Extractor:
- Machined from hardened tool steel to last a lifetime
- Unique positive "hook" design grabs casings securely and surely
- Reduces failures-to-eject and "stove-pipe" malfunctions
The TANDEMKROSS "Eagle's Talon" Extractor is a much needed reliability upgrade that replaces the stamped factory provided extractor. Often the factory extractor won't maintain a secure enough hold on the spent casing as the pistol is cycling and will case stove-pipes and failures-to-eject malfunctions. Luckily with this simple to install and affordable upgrade, you can greatly improve the reliability of your firearm! TANDEMKROSS "Eagle's Talon" Extractor is correctly machined with a positive hook that will grab and secure each round until it needs to be ejected. Eliminate your frustrations at the range with a much better part that will throw your spent cases far away from ever causing another failure-to-eject!
Extended Magazine Release:
- Hardened Steel made to last
- Black Oxide Coating
- Longer than the original to accommodate thick grips and provide easier access
- Replaces plastic LCI (Loaded Chamber Indicator)
- Can reduce misfeeding and ejection problems
- Simplifies cleaning
- Improves exterior aesthetics
This high quality steel replacement insert for the 22/45 and Mark III series pistol will allow you to remove the existing plastic parts and simplify cleaning. Installs in minutes; this part ships with color instructions, set screw and allen wrench to get the job done. Improve the appearance and make cleaning easy by upgrading your pistol today.
*Note: This part disables the Loaded Chamber Indicator feature. Before ordering please check to see if your state requires this feature by law.