You know how to shoot your rifle now let us teach you how to FIGHT with it!
This course is far more advanced than any other rifle course you can attend (with the exception of our advanced course) and covers:
- Rifle offset, 50 and < yards
- Malfunction clearing
- Speed drills
- Close quarters combat (in our shoot house, in and around our car)
- Proper manipulation of the rifle
- Sling configurations
- Transitions to pistol
- Use of cover and concealment
- Firing positions
- Close and medium-range snap shooting
- Weapons handling
- Urban applications
- Team drills
- Firing while moving
- Multiple targets
- Tactics required to employ your weapons in combat
Every student leaves this class with empty mags, a red hot rifle, and a smile from ear to ear! This is one of our most popular courses. This class is 8 hours long.
You must bring the following equipment!
- A magazine fed rifle (semi or full) that has been zeroed (Pistol caliber carbines are ok)
- 400 rounds of ammunition
- Hand Gun (.380 caliber or larger)
- 100 rounds of pistol ammunition
- Tactical sling (required)
AR-15 shooters take note: We do not recommend steel cased ammo for our classes.
You must sign up in advance!